About Me

Hello. my name is leah and i am 13 years old. i absolutely love fashion and the arts. all i can say is that i have recently moved and i have a passion for fashion. starting over isn't easy, but the thing in my life that hasn't changed is my style, and my 3 best friends! i think i am the only girl who reads Teen Vogue in the back of the bus... but what can i say. I LOVE IT!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

I DONT KNOW WHY?


Sometimes you find things that you just fall in love with. For me, that means seeing a gorgeous pair of Italian leather heels. the smell of new shoes beets anything else, its better than a rose and better than the taste of cake. Sometimes you cant control what you like, its what you crave, or what you want to do. This picture, i don't know why i fell in love with it, but i did. To me it shows strength, and power. But for some reason I see love and companionship.
You cant control what you love. All i can say, is keep loving it!
WHAT DO YOU SEE IN THE PICTURE?-comment?

1 comment:

  1. This is cute, it looks like its from National Geographics!

    ReplyDelete